Microsoft Imagine Academy
As part of our agreement with Microsoft we are pleased to offer Microsoft Imagine Academy!
Imagine Academy Premium provides 170+ Microsoft applications free of charge. There are a wide range of applications including Windows (10), Windows Server, Visual Studio, Visio, Project, OneNote and many more.
You may download and use Microsoft Imagine Academy software for your studies while registered as studying or working in the College. Once you have left the you will not be able to download newer versions, although some software will remain licensed to use for non-profit purposes. Please check the licence that's displayed during the checkout process.
Please note: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is not available via Imagine Academy - but it can be obtained via your Office365 Subscription
Instructions on how to use the website
1. Visit the following website: https://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/Welcome.aspx?vsro=8&ws=eadadf69-b044-e211-ad71-f04da23e67f6 - (Staff please contact a member of IT Services)
2. Click on the "Sign In" link at the top of the page, and enter your college email address, you will then be passed to our Office365 login page. Login with your email address and password (the same as you use to login to the computers with)
3. Once you're logged in, click on the Software button at the top of the web page.
4. Choose the software you wish to download
6. On the Product Details Screen, click the "Add to Cart" button.
7. Read the Student Use Guidelines, if you Agree, click the "I Agree" button.
8. Either "Continue Shopping" to select other packages, or click "Check Out" when you are done.
9. Enter your Name and email where prompted and click Next.
10. On the "Order Details" page, click on the Download links for the product(s) you have selected. This should provide you with a page with a Download link and a Serial number (if required).
Software must be downloaded yourself off-site, IT Services staff cannot do this for you.